OCEAN SALMON & HALIBUT FISHING VESSEL
Skagit Orca Boat Awards
Virtual Boat TourQuicktime | Windows Media
Boating magazines know the Skagit Orca is built to withstand the rigors of bad weather. For any active boater, rough conditons are inevitable. That's why people buy Skagit Orcas. Because sooner or later Mother Nature's going to throw you a curve.
Special Boat Features
- Canadian Coast Guard & Transport Canada Certified Boat
- New fully loaded 2007 27 foot Skagit Orca boat (30 feet overall length)
- Unsinkable,quiet foam filled super strong hull!!! (Boat is very stable-- reduces sea sickness) It's like a Humvee on water
- 22 degree V-hull for a smooth soft comfortable ride!! (cruising speed 30 MPH) (top speed 50 MPH plus)
- Solid enclosed heated cabin with sliding door. Offers superior protection in all weather conditions. No cold leaky canvas
- Private stand-up marine flush toilet on board. Not confined in the bow of the boat
- Seating for up to six people. (nobody has to stand)
- 85 square feet of fishing deck! Lots of room to fish. Not crowded
- We can fish three electric downriggers and up to six rods out at a time. Everyone gets to fish
- Top quallity fishing gear used
- Boat has twin 150 hp and 9.9 fourstroke outboard engines with autopilot for fishing, safety and peace of mind while heading offshore
- Boat equipped with GPS,Chartplotter, Two Fish Finders, Radar, Marine Radio, Sirius Satalite Stereo and all safety equippment including lifejackets
"......the Orca is built to take almost anything Mother Nature throws down."
Trailer Boats Magazine
"The boat handled and rode superbly, refusing to pound at 24 knots crossing 2-3 footers"
"It was built to provide a comfortable ride in weather and water you'd have to be crazy to take an open-helmed boat out in"
Trailer Boat Magazine